Changing the Game In Inmate Communications
Lattice’s new CellMate® Mobile Inmate Communications Device is changing how inmates communicate with family and friends and access educational and entertainment content. It packages all of the latest communications and media tools, providing multiple new ways for inmates to connect with family and friends and access resources for self-improvement. This can increase inmate morale and reduce recidivism.
As a handheld device to be used in inmates’ cells, CellMate Mobile will reduce administrative burden on corrections staff and maximize the frequency of calls, text messages, and electronic messages. This will result in greater commission-based facility revenue and cost recovery for system administration.
Phone and Voicemail
- Make Pin Debit and PrePaid Collect calls
- Securely access account information
- Retrieve voicemail from any outside party
- Send and receive secure text messages to/from anyone on an inmate’s approved call list
- Corrections staff can perform keyword searches on texts to ensure appropriate content
Manage Commissary and Phone Accounts
Electronic Messaging (Available in 2016)
- Send and receive secure electronic messages to/from anyone on an inmate’s approved call list
- Send internal medical and grievance requests to corrections staff
Entertainment (Available in 2016)
- Choose from an online library of Music, eBooks, and Games
Educational and Legal Services (Available in 2016)
- Access rehabilitation videos, online education courses, religious broadcasts, law library content
Delivering Facility Efficiencies and Revenue
With so many inmate-focused features in one device, CellMate Mobile minimizes facility staff involvement and maximizes frequency of communications, generating increased revenue opportunities.
Plus, our InTouch Inmate Hotline allows inmates to dial our call center to report call-related issues. This service virtually eliminates inmate complaints to facility staff, relieving the burden on staff.
Enhanced Data Security
Lattice understands the need for extreme security in communications and content downloads. CellMate Mobile features a highly-secure operating system, similar to that of our traditional inmate phone systems.
Data and content is tamper-proof, and only approved content is accessible by inmates. The device also enables investigative tools such as live monitoring, call recording, 3-Way Call Detection, and keyword search.
A Commitment To Inmate Well-Being
Upon release, inmates have the option to keep their CellMate Mobile device and access its various functions through a local mobile carrier.
This is a great benefit to inmates, one that can help them remain productive and reduce recidivism.
CellMate Mobile comes equipped with a simple interface and clear screen prompts